Cheap Game of War Gold Packs with Amazon Coins
If you have an android phone, android tablet, or PC, you can use Amazon Coins to save yourself 25% or more on Game of War: Fire Age gold packs! If you don't have Android, but you have a PC, download the Android emulator Nox App Player (yes it's a direct download link).
Quick Steps to Buying Gold Packs with Amazon Coins
- Download the Amazon Underground App Store.
- Download the Game of War: Fire Age from within the Amazon Underground App Store. The Game of War app from the Google Play Store will not allow you to use Amazon Coins. Yes, this means you will now have two Game of War apps on your phone.
- Now you are ready to Buy Amazon Coins FROM YOUR DESKTOP. Buying them after clicking links on this page supports our site. Reward us for saving you lots of money!
- NOTE: You can only buy Amazon coins from your desktop. For some reason you can't buy them using your mobile phone (at least for iPhone users that is.)
- Go through the Game of War tutorial in the Amazon Game of War app. Login to your Game of War account.
- Go to the in app purchases and click BUY. You will then have to login to your amazon account, and you will see the option to use the coins you just purchased.
The More Coins You Buy, The Better The Deal
Spend $5 get 5% off
Spend $10 get 8% off
Spend $25 get 10% off
Spend $50 get 18% off
Spend $100 get 21% off
Spend $500 get 25% off
If you buy $500 in coins, you will get 50,000 coins and it will cost you $375 (25% OFF).
When you purchase a gold pack in the game, it will cost you 9,999 coins.
BoGo of the Day: January Spectacular Sale BoGo!
January Spectacular Super Sale BoGo contains the most ever Fire Shards for T5 research and Hero Insignias to upgrade hero:
- Heroic Insignias x 1,500,000
- Fire Shards x 20,000
- 120,000,000,000 Ore, Stone, Wood
- 60,000,000,000 Silver, Food
- 80,000,000,000 VIP Points
- 800% Boosts x 4
- 6,000,000 Stone Columns
- 4,000,000 Speed Ups
How To Earn More Coins
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Android, BlackBerry, Fire Tablet, or the Amazon website.
- Purchase an app, in-app item, or game that is eligible to earn promotional Amazon Coins.
- For Kindle Fire 1st Generation, make your purchase from the Amazon website, then download it using the Cloud tab on your device.
- Stay up to date on the latest amazon coin deals here.
How To Spend Your Coins
You can redeem your Amazon Coins on Android devices, Fire Tablets, and the Amazon Appstore on the Amazon website.
- On Android devices and Fire Tablets, tap the price of the app from the detail page, or tap the in-app item within an app. Amazon Coins is the default payment option. Then tap Get App for apps or games, or Get Item for in-app items.
- On the Amazon website, you'll see payment options at checkout for your regular 1-Click payment method and for Amazon Coins, and can select either option.
Tip: On Kindle Fire 1st Generation, use your Coins to buy an item from the Amazon Appstore on the Amazon website, and then download your purchase to your device from the Cloud tab.
More Ways To Get Coins
1. Stream a movie on your phone from the amazon app and get 500 coins ($) your first time!
- Prime Required
- Only in US
Also, apparently after you spend the 10,000 coins, you get an extra 1,000 coin credit to your account (only available sometimes).
2. Use Bing rewards to get additional Amazon gift cards. This can maximize your discount. 475 points = $5 Amazon gift card.
How to Gift Amazon Coins to Friends in Game of War
- Go to the Buy Coins Page.
- Select the option to "Give Amazon Coins as a Gift".
- Fill out the following information:
- "Preview your order" to make sure all the information looks correct.
- Complete your order, and the coins will be send to your friends email.
- Your friend can click the redeem button in the email they receive with the coins. Then, they will have to login to their Amazon account to receive the coins. They will need the Game of War: Fire Age app from the Amazon underground app store in order to use the coins to make purchases.
p.s. Depending on how many gold packs you buy, it may be worth buying an android!