For one extended weekend a month, the Super Wonder in the Kingdom of Fire opens for epic battle the illustrious title of Emperor of Game of War. A four day epic battle for GoW supremacy! In this Super Wonder guide I cover how the SW works and what is required to survive the weekend and to give some idea what it takes to actually make a run for Emperor. It will shock you!
Super Wonder Qualifiers
For the Super Wonder, 11/17/2016, congratulations, the following players qualified:
Each of the above players will receive 15 invitations for their friends to join them at the Super Wonder. Along with those 15 invitations come 999 Exalted Teleports.
Gameofwarrealtips.com will be joining Team ONE for this weekend's Super Wonder and look very much forward to supporting the team by speeding, reinforcing, and calling on the front lines! Stay tuned for more!
New Super Wonder Format
Details from the Game of War In-Game Blog:
- New Qualifier Round for the Super Wonder – There are four new Qualifier Kingdoms that will act as Qualifiers for entrance to the Super Wonder. IMPORTANT: Players will be assigned to one of these Kingdoms based on the Kingdom they are currently in! To ensure you are grouped with the players you want to be, make sure you are all within the same Kingdom by 4 p.m. on Thursday, November 10 (PST) / 00:00 on November 11 (UTC).
- Ancient Kingdom Teleports will be disabled from 4 p.m. on November 10 (PST) / 00:00 on November 11 (UTC) to 5 p.m. on November 13 (PST) 01:00 on November 14 (UTC), so make sure you are in the correct Kingdom early!
- Earn Your Place in the Super Wonder – The Qualifier Event will take place from 5 p.m. on Friday, November 11 (PST) / 01:00 on November 12 (UTC) to 5 p.m. on Sunday, November 13 (PST) / 01:00 on November 14 (UTC). Earn points in this event by holding the Wonder – the top players for each of the four Qualifier Kingdoms will earn an Exalted Teleport that grants them entry into the final round of the Super Wonder. They will also be able to select several friends to join them in this Super Wonder!
- Dominate the Final Round – The Final Round of the Super Wonder will begin later in the month once the Qualifier Round has finished. Anyone that has earned an Exalted Teleport by either being a top player in the Qualifier or being selected by a top player will be able to participate in this round. Compete for dominance in this final round to earn your place as the Emperor of Game of War!
Due to the huge amount of skill and endurance needed to claim the Super Wonder, performance issues make it harder for the most worthy candidates to rise to the top. As Game of War and interest in the Super Wonder has grown massively, this revised structure will address game performance issues while keeping the Super Wonder as thrilling and competitive as before.
Gameofwarrealtips.com will be updating this article as we learn more about this new format.
How will your team prepare this new strategy? Please leave a comment below!
How the Super Wonder Works
The Super Wonder decides who will be Emperor or Empress of Game of War. It is based on total time held. So, whoever controls the Super Wonder the most during the 4 day period will be crowned Emperor. You can take the Super Wonder and become Emperor temporarily with just one troop if its empty. Many players port to the Super Wonder in hopes of holding it for just one second and get a screen shot of their name as Emperor... guilty!
However, to hold it the longest requires great planning, a great team, and much more!
Super Wonder Requirements
The Kingdom of Fire, once it opens, is available by obtaining a Legendary Teleport. These ports cost 100,000 gold or can be found in a Super Wonder pack that is usually for sale around the time the Super Wonder opens. Stronghold 21 is required. The Super Wonder teleports last 24 hours.
So, the Super Wonder doesn't require much to enter. However, conquering it is quite different.
You will need a maximum research account with top boosts, cores, and an insane number of troops, 24 billion or more. The reason being that you don't want to be burned while marching on the Super Wonder. Positioning yourself as close as possible to the throne is extremely important. The current boosts are 250% combat and 200% march boosts. The packs available just before the Super Wonder opens should provide these.
Super Wonder Core Sets
Also, needed is many wonder core sets such as Atlas or Lady Justice. To legitimately make an attempt Emperor of Game of War you will need to rally or attack the Super Wonder non-stop for four days to ensure you have held it the longest. At 2 hour core duration it will require 48 sets to see through the duration of the event.
You will likely need lots of Hemlock to get your Hero back if you are sending blocking missile attack rallies, or get hit by a double or triple rally at the wonder.
Lastly, you need to invest in building boosts which can potentially add significant increases to key stats needed for dominating the weekend!
BoGo of the Day: BoGo + 50% +80%!
The Wait is Over! BoGo get 50% off and then 80%, contains the most ever Fire Shards for T5 research and Hero Insignias to upgrade hero:
- Heroic Insignias x 2,000,000
- Fire Shards x 25,000
- 120,000,000,000 Ore, Stone, Wood
- 60,000,000,000 Silver, Food
- 80,000,000,000 VIP Points
- 800% Boosts x 4
- 6,000,000 Stone Columns
- 4,000,000 Speed Ups
Super Wonder Teams - The Most Important Thing
What else is needed is a team of friends to fill your rally and help "block." While you are preparing the next rally you need to prevent others from capturing and holding the Super Wonder. Also, you need to slow their rallies by placing all your friends ahead of their strongholds and creating a buffer zone around the Super Wonder. This makes the enemy rally march longer and thus reducing the amount of time they can hit per hour.
So, when you look at the Super Wonder and think, "What in the world is going on!? So many people all marching on the Super Wonder at one time. How does anyone know what's going on?!" This is how the SW appears to an outsider.
Most of the people there are on one team or another blocking for their respective captain or lead.
Super Wonder Participation
Should you wish to take part in the Super Wonder then start asking around to get plugged into a team for the weekend. Leave a comment below letting the teams know that you are interested! See who is still looking for members to help fill, reinforce, speed, or call. Becoming Emperor requires many troops and quite a commitment of time. It helps if a team has many people to fill the rally and takes shifts hitting it over the course of the 4 days.
This new Super Wonder format requires increased dedication of its members because it is done by invitation only.
Super Wonder Team ONE and Empress Ctesse
Empress Ctesse and her team, ONE, will attend the Super Wonder. Ctesse, a very well-known and accomplished Game of War player has the most experience of any player in Game of War at the Super Wonder right now.
Complete with her Graveyard 23, dominatrix Ctesse is ready to throw as many Heroes into her sadistic iron maiden as possible. It's going to be a blood bath people! So, if you see the above stronghold porting next to you at the Super Wonder, beware!
Also coming for the crown is NanaTheWhite, FreyaTheGr8t, MisDemeanor, and dozens of more!
Good luck to all those who attempt the Super Wonder! Are you looking to join a team? Leave a comment below.
Line id: darkthorne