With the amount of upgrades and new features continuously available to players, it’s easy to overlook what all of the new features offer to you and how much they can benefit your account.
The following tips will help serve as a checklist you can use regularly to ensure you catch some features you may have missed over time. It’s also a great checklist to use after purchasing packs to make sure you take full advantage of all the pack contents.
25-Point Checklist & Tips
- Check treasures in your items and open all that could be useful. Do you have needed items available in Pick Your Own chests? If so, choose the items you know you require for your account (boosts, gems, gear, monster badges, etc).
- Level up main buildings. Level up to the desired Stronghold level then go back and look to level up buildings that add additional stats where you are most focused. For example: Hospitals – defense; Villas – attack and silver production; Barracks – health and training capacity; Ore Farms for Battle Mark attack and production; Food, Lumber, and Quarry for Gushing Lava, and of course production.
- Next, review your special building levels. Again, focus first on Special Buildings that give the desired stats you’re focused on for your play style and level up as needed.
- Add any VIP Points you may have available. This can add much needed attack, defense, march size boosts, and other important stats to your overall build.
- In the Forge, combine all collectibles, banners, materials, and gems. After combining collectibles, exchange any items that are now maxed and available.
- Are your heroes all leveled up? The higher the hero level the higher the stats build and the stronger your hero is to attack or defend. Also leveling up can open other benefits like more skill points and presets. Review hero skills trees on each one to ensure you’ve used all available points and updated skills most needed.
- Check for available unused hero stat points and add if possible. Are skills trees still current or do they need to be reworked?
- For each gear set, check your gems to ensure they’re the most current you have available, as well as the newest runes equipped in your weapon.
- Review Hero Gear presets for each hero. Do you have all gear presets required for tasks pertinent to each hero? If not, make sure you create the necessary Hero Gear presets for easy accessibility.
- Is your altar boost active? An active altar boost provides attack, defense, health, and march speed.
- Go to your Boost Hall and review each section to ensure you’ve activated all possible boosts available.
- Level up your Alchemy Lab. This will ensure you are getting the maximum boosts for the length of potions as well as attack, defense, and health boosts in the potions you craft.
- Make sure a potion is running. Craft a new one if needed. Craft and activate potions using a fully skilled hero 550 (pre-Demi hero) to get a full 14-days of boost rather than 10 days.
- Make sure the appropriate deities are chosen in your Pantheon. Level up the Pantheon if possible.
- Review the banners you have equipped. Equip any combined banners that may be better for your setup. Make necessary changes and activate each one.
- Review monsters assigned in your wall. Are they most current and/or beneficial for your defense?
- Level up Monster Lair. Level up all Demigod monsters. The current maximum level is 1220. At this point, all opened monsters are available for use.
- Level the Master Garrison. This building gives a variety of combat boosts and benefits for your empire.
- Complete all relevant research. Check that older research has been complete as well. It’s easy to miss or forget them as new research becomes available.
- Open the Gear Workshop. Ensure that all currently used gear is improved. Next, check to see if any gear can be powered up.
- Look at the tier of resources each building is producing. Is it relevant to what you need for training and the research you are working on?
- Review your march presets in the Barracks. Ensure they are in alignment with what you want to send out as a Rally Lead, what’s required to fill Wonders or Rallies. Are the most current or needed monsters assigned to each march preset?
- Look in your items for unopened avatars. Open all and then unlock any completed sets to gain those stats.
- Ensure your Antiscout is active. When an attacker can see your troops and traps, research completed, and buildings, it enables them to use a stronger attack against you by countering your troop composition and possible weaknesses.
- Collect all alliance gifts. These often have valuable gifts that can be used to help grow your account in a variety of ways.
(Pictured Below: Alchemy Lab, Monster Lair, and Master Garrison; Make sure these buildings are leveled up as high as you can go. It will help determine how many benefits will be allocated to your account, heroes, and troops!)
Notes of Interest – Additional Tips
After purchasing packs, it’s not unusual for players to quickly do the most obvious or prevalent upgrades and miss doing the less obvious and less noticeable updates. We often miss out on additional stats and benefits when we don’t look at all areas of improvement available.
Craft and activate potions using the original pre-Demi hero. Ensure you’ve skilled properly for potions and luck. This will extend the potion duration from 10 days to 14 days.
Open chests using your Valkyrie hero that is skilled for luck in the hero tree; if available, also equip with Lucky Ravager gear that is gemmed with luck gems. This seems to improve luck in acquiring higher-level items. Also opening a minimum of 30 of an individual chest at a time has shown better results in acquiring higher-level items.
In your Items, type a keyword such as “pick”, for example, in the search bar, after selecting the Find Tab to quickly find what you are looking for.
Complete all events possible. This can be a great way to obtain items to assist with growing and improving your account as well as earn platinum that can be used to purchase resources as well as many other items.
The above article is another great reference with additional tips for adding stats and further detailed information on the buildings in your empire.
Come share your tips and suggestions!
RealTips has Line rooms, a Facebook page, a Discord Channel, not to mention an Instagram account! Do not be the only one that is not a part of the RealTips community! Be sure to check out our social media page to connect with other GoW players and get the best tips on how to play!