Next up in our Hero Guides we have Hero Three. For as long as the Dragon Dimension has existed, our Heroes have evolved a lot. As time passes, there have been more and more intricacies with each Hero that has allowed them to become more and more specialized based on your playstyle.
While we have previously done Hero Guides that combined facets of each Hero based on their level in order to make things more simple we will be releasing Hero Guides for each of our Heroes. A One-stop shop for all the information you need about Hero One, Two, Three, or Four.
Hero Three was the third Hero we saw released in the Dragon Dimension. This Hero has typically been focused on Wonder and Defense and we will see more about what Hero three offers as we dive into skills and more.
Hero Three Skills
You are going to find a range of skills with Hero Three. We are not going to discuss Mastery or Steadfast here as they will have their own sections. Here we are going to focus on Novice Skills, these are stats or skills that are only active when that Hero is active.
Hero Three Skills and Stats
These are the Skills you will find in your Novice Skills Tree:
- Empire Defender Stats- These stats really help set this Hero apart from our other Heroes.
- General Combat Stats- You will see some Troop Attack and Troop Defense with this Hero.
- Wonder Stats- These stats are specific to Wonder and will include things such as Wonder Health and Attack
- Debuffs- This Hero also has some debuffs such as Enemy Troop Health Debuff and Enemy Troop Attack Debuff.
- Rally TIme Reduction- This stat will help decrease the amount of time you need to wait before sending your Rally.
- March Stats- This includes stats such as March Size, Rally Capacity, and Attack March Speed. Hero Three also gives an extra March.
- Gathering Stats– If you like to Gather this is the Hero you will find those stats on to increase attack and HP on tiles.
- Hospital Capacity- This skill is exclusive to Hero Three and is a great way to increase the number of beds you have available for troops in your Hospital.
Skilling Hero Three
We have entire guides on skilling and using presets so for today we will not focus too deeply on this section. However, we will give a quick overview on how to Skill your Hero Three here.
Setting your Hero Skills up for Combat
When you look at your Hero Skill Tree it is going to be important to note what level you are at; this will determine where you start skilling. When we skill we want to start on the lowest part of the tree possible, this will give the higher stats. Here are our recommendations on how to skill.
- Determine what the lowest part of the tree is unlocked for you, start skilling here.
- Fill in just enough points to move to the bottom of that section and then fill the boxes in based on your priorities for the style of player you are.
- Once the lowest section of the Hero Skill tree is filled in with the stats you need to move on to the higher portions of the tree and repeat this process until you run out of points.
For more information check out this video that was originally in our Skills article.
Hero Three Uses
Hero Three has a few potential uses and is really very versatile:
- Defense- with Empire Defender Stats Hero Three is an excellent option for defense.
- Wonder- This Hero having Wonder specific stats puts it in the running for a great Hero to use at Wonder, however, with type stats taking a huge front seat when it comes to combat be sure to compare it to higher levels of Hero One before taking a running leap at Wonder
- Gathering- WIth some stats that help with defending tiles when gathering this is a good Hero to potentially send out, however, be cautious, the last thing you want is to be capped on tile.
Hero Three Costs
As always, my cautions that come with leveling your Hero are to be aware of potential power increases if you are trapping. We are going to take a closer look at the costs associated with Hero Three levels. This Hero currently has the highest level of 300. In order to level this Hero, you will need Hero XP and Hero Tokens. While level 350 has not yet been released with Hero One and Two going to level 350 we can expect to see Hero Three do the same soon.
Early Hero Costs
Hero Three early costs continue to vary slightly from Hero One and Two where later costs remain more in-sync.
Later Hero Costs
With later costs, we have only tracked the Medals cost for our Heroes. These costs have repeated every 50 levels, therefore, we have included the chart for levels 101-150, however, this chart will also be valid for every 50 levels following that.
Hero Three Steadfast Skills
Next up we have Hero Three Steadfast Skills. Steadfast Skills for those of you who are new to steadfast skills are skills that apply even when you do not have that Hero equipped. This means that if you have Hero One equipped you will still reap the benefits of the steadfast skills you have on Hero Three. Therefore, be sure you have those skills done correctly even when you switch to a new Hero.
Hero Three Steadfast Skills Benefits
There are two stats that are intended for Rebel Target Hunting in this steadfast tree. Those are Hero Attack and Hero Energy Increase. Other Stats for Hero Three are combat-focused with a big focus on Defense and Wonder including:
- Empire Defender Stats
- Wonder Stats
- General Troop Stats
- March Size Stats
Hero Three Mastery
Hero Three Mastery has not yet been released but based on earlier patterns we do expect to see it sometime after the release of Hero Three Level 350.
Hero Three Events
As always be sure to take advantage of Hero Three Events. These include Events for gaining Hero Three XP and Using Hero Three Medals and will earn you Black Market tokens that allow you to buy goodies in the Weekly Black Market so you can continue progressing forward.
Looking for more great content to read? We have hundreds of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Make sure you are keeping up with all the information you need on your Heroes.
A Comprehensive Guide to Hero Two
Find out more about Hero Two with this Comprehensive Guide to Hero Two in the Dragon Dimension.
A Comprehensive Guide to Hero One
Check out our first Comprehensive Hero Guide and learn everything you need to know about Hero One.
Let’s Talk Dragon Dimension Skills
Check out our in-depth guide about Skilling Heroes, Steadfast, and Dragons!
Let’s Talk Hero Presets
Check out how to use your Hero Presets with this video and guide that will set you on the right path!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Also be sure to join our community on the Line App for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room