We are diving into more Hero Guides with our newest guide on Hero Two. Over the course of the few years that the Dragon Dimension has existed our Heroes have evolved a lot. As time passes, there have been more and more intricacies with each Hero that has allowed them to become more and more specialized based on your playstyle. While we have previously done Hero Guides that combined facets of each Hero based on their level in order to make things more simple we will be releasing Hero Guides for each of our Heroes. A One-stop shop for all the information you need about Hero One, Two, Three, or Four.
Hero Two was the second Hero we saw released in the Dragon Dimension. This Hero has typically been an attack-focused Hero and we will get more into his skills and more as we discuss Hero Two in the Dragon Dimension.
Hero Two Skills
You are going to find a range of skills with Hero Two. We are not going to discuss Mastery or Steadfast here as they will have their own sections. Here we are going to focus on Novice Skills, these are stats or skills that are only active when that Hero is active.
Hero Two Skills and Stats
These are the Skills you will find in your Novice Skills Tree:
- Empire Assault Stats- These stats really help set this Hero apart from our other Heroes.
- Type Stats- The type stats given by this Hero are limited to Assault stats that give both type attack and Defense Debuff stats.
- Debuffs- When it comes to Debuffs this Hero is strong when you are looking at Health Debuff stats, however, it does have other debuffs as well.
- March Stats- This includes stats such as March Size, Rally Capacity, and Attack March Speed.
- Poison- This skill is special to Hero Two and reduces the number of troops going to the Hospital when attacking your opponents.
Skilling Hero Two
We have entire guides on skilling and using presets so for today we will not focus too deeply on this section. However, we will give a quick overview on how to Skill your Hero Two here.
Setting your Hero Skills up for Combat
When you look at your Hero Skill Tree it is going to be important to note what level you are at, this will determine where you start skilling. When we skill we want to start on the lowest part of the tree possible, this will give the higher stats. Here are our recommendations on how to skill.
- Determine what the lowest part of the tree is unlocked for you, start skilling here.
- Fill in just enough points to move to the bottom of that section and then fill the boxes in based on your priorities for the style of player you are.
- Once the lowest section of the Hero Skill tree is filled in with the stats you need to move on to the higher portions of the tree and repeat this process until you run out of points.
For more information check out this video that was originally in our Skills article.
Hero Two Uses
Hero Two is an attack Hero. You will want to use this Hero when attacking other Empires. However, always keep an eye on how this Hero is performing versus Hero One. Hero One with Type Stats and March Stats can at times hit harder than Hero Two.
Hero Two Costs
As always, my cautions that come with leveling your Hero is to be aware of potential power increases if you are trapping. We are going to take a closer look at the costs associated with Hero Two levels. This Hero currently has the highest level of 350. In order to level this Hero, you will need Hero XP and Hero Tokens.
Early Hero Costs
Hero Two early costs vary from Hero One whereas later on Hero Costs have been more in sync.
Later Hero Costs
With later costs, we have only tracked the token cost for our Heroes. These costs have repeated every 50 levels, therefore, we have included the chart for levels 101-150, however, this chart will also be valid for every 50 levels following that.
Hero Two Steadfast Skills
Next up we have Hero Two Steadfast Skills. Steadfast Skills for those of you who are new to steadfast skills are skills that apply even when you do not have that Hero equipped. This means that if you have Hero three equipped you will still reap the benefits of the steadfast skills you have on Hero Two. This means that you want to be sure you have those skills done correctly even when you switch to a new Hero.
Hero Two Steadfast Skills Benefits
There are two stats that are intended for Rebel Target hunting in this steadfast tree. Those are Hero Attack and Hero Energy Increase. Other Stats for Hero Two are combat-focused with a big focus on Attack including:
- Empire Assault Stats
- Type Skills
- General Troop Stats
- March Size Stats
Hero II Mastery
Hero II Mastery has arrived in the Dragon Dimension. There are a few important things we want to keep in mind when we are looking at Mastery:
- Points for Hero II Mastery Skills can be purchased from the Gold Store.
- While Mastery does not have a Hero level per se there is a Hero level requirement on the Skill Nodes. This means that you must meet the prerequisite Hero level before you are able to spend your skill points. We saw this with Hero I as well. The players this impacts the most are traps who have purposely kept Hero levels low in order to avoid large power gains. It is now necessary for traps to weigh whether or not the power gain is worth the stat gain when looking at leveling up to skill Hero II Mastery.
Hero II Mastery Stats
With Hero II traditionally being a Hero that is geared towards stats for attackers it is easy to brush this release off as a release that is not as important for Defenders or Wonder Players. However, remember that the stats you see here apply even when that Hero is not active and some of the stats we see in Hero II Mastery will be relevant to other types of players. Stats you will find here include:
- Trap Defense, Attack, and Health
- Siege Defense, Attack, and Health
- Ranged Defense, Attack, and Health
- Infantry Defense, Attack, and Health
- Cavalry Defense, Attack, and Health
- Hero Attack
- Hero Attack vs Raid Boss
- Empire Assault Defense, Health, and Attack
- Enemy Troop Health Debuff
- Enemy Troop Defense Debuff
- Troop Defense, Attack, and Health
Hero Two Events
As always be sure to take advantage of Hero Two Events. These include Events for gaining Hero Two XP and Using Hero Two Tokens and will earn you Black Market tokens that allow you to buy goodies in the Weekly Black Market so you can continue progressing forward.
Looking for more great content to read? We have hundreds of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Make sure you are keeping up with all the information you need on your Heroes.
A Comprehensive Guide to Hero One
Check out our Guide on Hero One and everything you need to know about leveling up and skilling that Hero for success.
Let’s Talk Dragon Dimension Skills
Check out our in-depth guide about Skilling Heroes, Steadfast, and Dragons!
Let’s Talk Hero Presets
Check out how to use your Hero Presets with this video and guide that will set you on the right path!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
Also be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here