Happy November! November heralds the beginning of the holiday season and a time to appreciate and celebrate life’s blessings. In Game of War many times, it can be easy to see the negative. We play this game and exist within this community all year long and just like any other community, it’s not always sunshine and smiles.
However, we want to challenge the Game of War community for the month of November. We want to challenge you to find the blessings within Game of War. For the month of November, what are the things we are thankful for?
What is Cinder Thankful for?
I have met so many people in the time I have played Game of War. Some of those people have taught me life lessons and more about who I am as a person and not always in the easiest ways. I have cried, I have laughed, and I have lost sleep but being part of this community will forever impact who I am. In the time I have played I went from a player who had no idea what they were doing to writing articles teaching other players how to play. I have made great friends and lost great friends. I am thankful for the lessons I have learned in this community and for the outlet the game has given me to truly learn what I am capable of doing. However, I’m mostly thankful for the people Game of War has brought into my life.
How it works
- Comment below with what you are thankful for
- No inappropriate language
- Keep it positive
- Any comments that are overly negative or do not fit the purpose will be removed
- Any player that comments by November 14, 2018 will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card to your choice of iTunes or Google Play (please note this gift card is purchased through a U.S. store and may not work on out of country devices).
- At the end of the month, you may see your comment in an article on the website.