A Walk Down Memory Lane
Take a walk down memory lane with Teamrealtips. Game of War has been around for many years. Over the time that the game has existed, we have made many friends and many memories. We are tied together by the memories and the joy we share in this game. Let’s celebrate those memories! Communities make memories and memories make communities.
Cinder’s Walk Down Memory Lane:
“My favorite Game of War memory is from a long time ago, before I was part of Teamrealtips, when I was visiting some friends in 442. I had gone just to get away from my kingdom at the time. As a trap, I wasn’t getting the hits that I typically did because everyone knew me. Commonly I would look in KC to see people post my coords and others would warn them away.
442 was one of my favorite kingdoms to visit, as there was no lack of hits there, and my friends would gladly oblige me if I needed a hit to test. Many times I capped them, but other days I gave them many kills. One day, confident of my capping skills, I unshielded and set out to cap me some heroes. As was usual with that kingdom, it wasn’t long until I was capping heroes and receiving emails from people begging for their emails.
On this day, I received the best email that I ever received as a trap. I wish that I still had the screenshot in my possession. I received an email that said, ‘You know that picture of the kitten looking in the mirror? The one who see’s a Lion? Yeah, that’s you.’
This is the best compliment I have ever received as a trap, and to this day I still recall that email!”
How it Works:
- Submit your favorite Game of War memory in the comments.
- Please refrain from using any cursing or derogatory language (we reserve the right to not approve comments that are found to be inappropriate).
- Keep it positive!
- Anyone who enters will be put into a drawing for a $25 gift card to your choice of iTunes or Google Play.
- We will take the memories submitted and turn them into an article of memories.
- This will run from July 30, 2018 to August 6, 2018.