You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Information, and you will be solely responsible for all uses of your Login Information, including any purchases, loss of In-App Purchases or other in-Game items, or other changes to your account and/or Game status, whether or not authorized by you.
-Machine Zone Inc, Terms of Service
Most of us in gaming have heard the term “Loaders.” In case you haven’t, Loaders are people that advertise pack rates for a reduced amount. While this can sound tempting, there are dangers, risks, and consequences associated with using Loaders. Amazon Coins are the only completely safe way to save money.
- Loaders obtain your logs and payment information and use them in fraudulent manners. This type of data is often sold to other scammers as well.
- Loaders often will initiate a refund for the items that they purchase. YOUR account ends up being flagged for the fraudulent transaction.
- Since the purchases are mediated by platforms such as Google or Apple, Mz doesn’t know that the purchase is fraudulent until it’s too late. YOU face the consequences while Loaders continue unscathed.
Risks of Using a Loader
- Accounts are being stolen at a faster rate. Imagine one day waking up and all your time, effort, and money that you put into your account were suddenly gone. That’s the reality that you face when you share your logs.
- Your payment information is put at risk. You expose your financial information when engaging in a transaction.
- Recently there was an instance where a player had multiple accounts hacked, in large part because the same password and login combination was used for their other accounts. Everything from Uber Eats to Ticketmaster had been hacked and purchases ran up. Tens of thousands of dollars had been fraudulently charged.
- You also put your alliance and other players at risk. We have seen examples where Loaders steal accounts and then log in pretending to be YOU. They will message your friends, recommending some really cool loader they just used, and now your friends are set up to be scammed in the same way. It’s a domino effect through the community.
The GoW community is starting to see the consequences handed out by MZ. Maybe you have seen, heard, or experienced a few of these examples. If so, I would recommend taking them seriously.
- Warning letter from MZ – not too long ago there was a letter sent to all accounts that had a history of multiple purchase refunds. Most players were shocked to see the mail pop up because they had never once asked for a refund on a pack. That’s because it was the Loader doing the refunds!
- Packs will have contents removed- examples have been circulating around social media groups showing a notice saying not all pack contents had been delivered. This is also another result of refunds Loaders have initiated while logged in to an account.
- Gold store locked- once there have been multiple refunds and multiple warnings, the gold store will be permanently blocked. You will not be able to purchase any packs.
- Account permanently banned- one day your account will be gone for good. We have also seen this happen as a result of an account being stolen. If any Terms of Service are violated, your account is at risk to be permanently banned.
Amazon coins are a currency used by gamers to buy in-game items. The more coins you buy, the more you save when you spend them on the Amazon AppStore. The biggest upside is that you don’t share ANY personal information with anyone else, and no Terms of Service are violated.
Why Amazon coins are safe
- You do not share your personal information with anyone else. You take no risks to your game, your financial information, or your other accounts.
- The bigger the amount of coins you purchase, the more of a discount you will receive. You do not need anyone else to get a discount for you.
- Amazon Coins have been used for years among gamers. There is a proven track record of success.
Why MZ prefers that you also use coins
- The player does not break any TOS when using Amazon Coins.
- When you use Amazon coins, there are no fraudulent refunds, thus saving MZ money
- Your alliance and other players are not put at risk to engage in dangerous activities.
- The game economy remains stable.
How to Get Coins
After you download the Amazon AppStore, all you have to do is purchase your first pack of coins to start saving up to 20% on in-game purchases.
More About Amazon Coins
For more details about how coins save you money, check out Cheap Game of War Packs-Amazon Special!
Lastly, check out our video blog for additional information!
Join the Giveaway!
From now until October 31, 2021, 11:59 pm PST, Game of War Real Tips is hosting an Amazon Coins Giveaway. See this article for the contest details! Terms and Conditions Apply. You don’t want to miss this!
Why would you want to continue to put your account, your money, and your team at risk by using unsafe loading methods from scam loaders? Follow the links and head to Amazon and buy your first pack of coins. Start taking advantage of the deal now!