Artemis Core Set: Stats, Recipe, Set Bonus, and Hero Skills
Artemis core set is the highest ranged attack core set in Game of War with incredible debuff. This set is significantly more powerful than Nike! Are you prepared to harness the power of Artemis?
Artemis Core Set Stats
The impressive stats of Artemis provides nearly 2,000% more attack than Nike Core Set. Let’s take a look at the stats of Artemis Core Set. The stats show Troop Defense Debuff gems with a maxed out, skilled, level 65 hero, with the addition of 500% troop attack from Hero Level 65 skills.
- Ranged Attack: 4,500% or 4,750% (Attack gems)
- Troop Attack: 3,000% or 3,350% (Attack gems)
- Combined Attack: 7,500% or 8,050% (Attack gems)
- I/R/C Attack Debuff: 550%
- Troop Attack Debuff: 1,500%
- Combined Attack Debuff: 2,050%
- I/R/C Defense Debuff: 500%
- Troop Defense Debuff: 2,000% or 1,450% (Attack gems)
- Troop Health Debuff: 1,445%
Artemis Set Bonuses
Base Set Bonus
- Enemy I/R/C Defense Debuff – 225%
Full Set Bonus
- Ranged Attack – 632%
- Enemy Troop Defense Debuff – 224%
- Enemy Troop Health Debuff – 272%
Special Set Bonus
- Troop Attack – 34%/102% (Recommended)
Artemis versus Nike
How does Artemis Ranged Core Set compare to Nike Infantry Core Set?
- Specific Troop Attack: +500%
- Troop Attack: +1,500%
- Combined Attack: 2,000%
- Troop Defense Debuff: +700%
- Troop Attack Debuff: +400%
Artemis Pros for Rally Leaders
The attack and defense debuff of Artemis is significantly greater than Nike. So, if you were devastating people with Nike then you will see a significant increase with Artemis. Also, this core set has higher troop attack debuff than Nike, about 400% for a total of 2,550%. This attack debuff will greatly improve the survivability of your rally and thus keep your hemlock inventory intact!
Also, because of the increased defense debuff over Nike you can use more attack gems at your own risk. Personally, I use the highest defense debuff available because of the Kinoichi’s Kunai threat. However, if you are rallying a heroless target then the added defense debuff of this set will free up some gem slots for attack with minimal risk.
Artemis Cons for Trap Players
Basically, everything I just stated as Pros for Rally Leaders is a Con for trap players. I wish I had some good news for you guys… The silver lining in this scenario is you get to test your impenetrable traps limits against an even tougher adversary.
[box type=”info” align=”aligncenter” ]To learn how to defeat Artemis read our Anti-Artemis guide![/box]
Artemis Core Recipe
Every item uses a base of Chimera Feather, Forest Essence, Gaia Charm, Wolf’s Pelt
- Helm – Overgrown Pelt Core – Hound Tooth, Wolf Lure
- Chest – Overgrown Cloak Core – Golden Arrow, Moon Stone
- Feet – Overgrown Greaves Core – Hunter Potion, Predator Bait
- Weapon – Overgrown Longbow Core – Ancient Fish Hook, Dragon Arrow
- Accessory – Overgrown Quiver Core – Dragon Arrow, Golden Arrow
- Chimera Feather – 7
- Forest Essence – 7
- Gaia Charm – 7
- Wolf’s Pelt – 7
- Dragon Arrow – 4
- Golden Arrow – 4
- Ancient Fish Hook – 1
- Hound Tooth – 1
- Hunter Potion – 1
- Moon Stone – 1
- Predator Bait – 1
- Wolf Lure – 1
Gems for Artemis Core Set
Your gems will depend on the scenario as described above. However, the gems to be used in most scenarios is the following:
- Devastation Gem (S) – Enemy Troop Defense Debuff 35%
- Volley Gem – Enemy Troop Defense Debuff 17.5%, Ranged Attack 17.5%
- Leap Year Gem – Enemy Troop Defense Debuff 35%
- Voyager’s Gem – Enemy Troop Defense Debuff 25%
Attack Gem Setup:
- Leap Year (S) – 35% Troop Attack Bonus
- Domination – 35% Troop Attack Bonus
- Ranged – 25% Ranged Attack
- Gem of Power – 25% Troop Attack
- Volley Gem – 17.5% Ranged Attack, 17.5% Enemy Troop Defense Debuff
Artemis Skill Tree Setup
A typical Ranged Missile Attack skill set up should be used. If you have Hero 61+ be sure to skill Base Set Bonus on the right side of the tree taking only the minimums along the way. Then come back to the left side and take all attack skills, defense debuff, health debuff.
Learn more about how to skill Hero 61+.
If Hero 65, be sure to skill Base Set Bonus, Rally Attack Bonus and 65 Troop Attack 500% Bonus along with the typical Ranged Missile Attack skills such as that used by a Poseidon preset.
You can use our Hero Skill Tool to play around with your skills before permanently placing them in game.
If you found this article helpful then I invite you to subscribe to our free mailing list to receive the next great Game of War strategy tips!
[su_box title=”Mailing List – Secret Core Sets”]Take a moment to join our mailing list to receive any updates to Core Sets like Artemis! Click Here[/su_box]