Are you helping your alliance to the best of your abilities? An alliance is only as good as it’s team work. If you’ve been playing this game for more than 3 months you’ll know that even alliances of smaller power can cause significant harm to big players who try to fight on their own.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced player, there are many ways you can your alliance without going through too much effort. Our alliance has such great team work that some of players have 100M+ power and they never spent a dime.
Playing Your Part In Your Alliance
Do you think you have to be a high powered account to participate in your alliance? No, you don’t. The best alliances are the ones where everyone participates.
High Power Players / Spenders
If they have high research and great gear, these guys will always be your rally leaders.
Although some other ways they can help out are:
- Killing mosters – this not only helps the spender with core pieces, but it also gives every player in the alliance gifts.
- Buy resources from within your alliance – the resources should be bought at below market rate, but it’s far better to keep the wealth inside your alliance.
- Protect your smaller members – this can be done by reinforcing them, not letting other larger players bully them, or by helping them with shields, teleports, or other gold gifts they may need.
- Educate your smaller members – help you smaller members choose the correct research to do next, which building ratio to have, or any other fundamental questions. Although almost every question they have is answered in our Tip Archive.
- Support your smaller members in fights – if they are trying to solo attack a target, have them set a rally and send some T3 or T4 to help them crush their enemies.
Medium Power Players
These are primarily your rallies fillers. The more people joining rallies the less troops everyone has to send. This will greatly reduce the troop losses for everyone, and lower the cost associated with your account.
Other ways to help out are:
- Killing monsters – partner up with other medium size players to kill them and spread out energy cost
- Sell or give away resources – you may have extra resources if you don’t spend enough to use them all
- Fill leadership positions – you may have more time to spend leading the alliance, choosing targets, dealing with politics, educating everyone etc.
- Manage spender accounts – sometimes spenders need other players to help them open chests, combine materials, craft cores etc.
Low Power Players
If you have tons of used march speed ups, one of the most valuable things is speeding higher power player’s troops into rallies and defenses. Click the rally and speed troops in. Pay attention to which troops need to be sped in before the march can start. This can be very valuable during wonder defenses.
Other ways to help out are:
- Find targets – scan your kingdom map often and bookmark good targets. If you want to be very diligent try to watch for when an enemy’s shield falls.
- Kill low level monsters
- Consider building farm accounts – to supply higher players with resources. You may even be able to get some gold gifts or money in exchange.
- Do alliance quests
- Help – press the “help” button a lot
Pro Tip: Quests that aren’t started don’t refresh. You can accumulate higher tiered quests in your ALC to get the alliance gift by completing the green and lower quests and waiting for those to refresh to higher level quests.
Full participation from players at every level will build a very strong alliance. Alliance leaders should be sure to require this type of environment or their alliance will fail.
What other roles do you have for players at any level?
Contributed by Badda OG
For chance to win 24 days of speed ups, go enter our competition now!