Did you know that you can get cheap Game of War packs using Amazon Coins?
If you have an android phone, android tablet, or PC, you can use Amazon Coins to save yourself 18% or more on Game of War gold packs! If you don’t have Android, but you have a PC, download the Android emulator Nox App Player (yes it’s a direct download link).
Are you wondering how to get in on this deal? Keep reading and find out.
Quick Steps to Buying Gold Packs with Amazon Coins
- Download the Amazon App Store.
- Download the Game of War from within the Amazon Underground App Store. The Game of War app from the Google Play Store will not allow you to use Amazon Coins. Yes, this means you will now have two Game of War apps on your phone.
- Now you are ready to Buy Amazon Coins FROM YOUR DESKTOP. Buying them after clicking links on this page supports our site. Reward us for saving you lots of money!
- Login to your Game of War account.
- Go to the in-app purchases and click BUY. You will then have to log in to your Amazon account, and you will see the option to use the coins you just purchased.
The More Coins You Buy, The Better The Deal
If you buy $400 in coins, you will get 50,000 coins, which provides 5 full packs in Game of War or $500.00 worth of packs for just $400.00.
When you purchase a gold pack in the game, it will cost you 9,999 coins plus tax.
How To Earn More Coins
Another great thing is that Amazon will at times have promotional deals that allow you to earn more coins.
- Go to the Amazon App Store on your Android, BlackBerry, Fire Tablet, or the Amazon website.
- Purchase an app, in-app item, or game that is eligible to earn promotional Amazon Coins.
- Stay up to date on the latest amazon coin deals here.
How To Spend Your Coins
You can redeem your Amazon Coins on Android devices, Fire Tablets, and the Amazon Appstore on the Amazon website.
To spend your Coins:
- On Android devices and Fire Tablets, tap the price of the app from the detail page, or tap the in-app item within an app. Amazon Coins is the default payment option. Then tap Get App for apps or games, or Get Item for in-app items.
- On the Amazon website, you’ll see payment options at checkout for your regular 1-Click payment method for Amazon Coins and can select either option.
- Tip: On Kindle Fire 1st Generation, use your Coins to buy an item from the Amazon Appstore on the Amazon website, and then download your purchase to your device from the Cloud tab.
How to Gift Amazon Coins to Friends in Game of War
- Go to the Buy Coins Page.
- Select the option to “Give Amazon Coins as a Gift”.
- Fill out the required information.
- “Preview your order” to make sure all the information looks correct.
- Complete your order, and the coins will be sent to your friend’s email.
- Your friend can click the redeem button in the email they receive with the coins. Then, they will have to log in to their Amazon account to receive the coins. They will need the Game of War app from the Amazon underground app store to use the coins to make purchases.
We have some great content about Amazon Coins you do not want to miss out on.
How to Buy Cheap Game of War Packs
Check out our Amazon Coins video for a great step-by-step on how to buy and use coins.
The Dangers of Loaders
Want to learn more about why you shouldn’t be using Loaders? Check out this article
Amazon Coins Giveaway
We are running a contest to give away Amazon Coins! Terms and conditions do apply, be sure to check out what you need to know.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtips Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Also, be sure to join our community on the Line App for more on-the-go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room (please let me know what dimension you play).