We made it! Welcome to 2021 my lovelies! It’s a new year and I want to start a new series with all of you. Monthly Recaps will bring you a recap (no duh, right?) of what you may have missed over the previous month. In order to kick it off we are going to take a look at December and what changes we saw in the game and the impact those changes bring.
What will Monthly Recaps look like?
While you will be able to find the content here in other articles as well, you will find the basics here. These basics include:
- The Release
- Details of the Release
- Any early costs collected
December brought many changes, we’ll attempt to look at these as chronologically as possible and we will attempt to be sure to not leave anything out.
Stronghold Level 130
This was perhaps one of the biggest releases we saw this month. Stronghold levels have come to be not only expected but predicted to some degree. When upgrading buildings to achieve Stronghold level 130 you will need, Maximum Building Blueprints.
These blueprints have not historically been tracked, due to the number of buildings requiring blueprints we have been unable to gather these numbers.
New Stronghold levels of course come with new stats and new benefits. Here we are going to look at the increase in stats from a max of 120 to a max of 130. We have created two tables, the first looks at the stats associated with the building increases and the second takes a closer look at the benefits that come from max building levels.
Potions were upgraded with potion vials and ingredients that were listed as “limited time.” These potions include more type stats for you type stat players.
The Vials found within this Release include:
- Infiltrator Potion Vial- 35,200% Infantry Attack, 35,200% Infantry Defense, 35,200% Infantry Health
- Long Distant Potion Vial- 35,200% Ranged Attack, 35,200% Ranged Defense, 35,200% Ranged Health
- Mobile Assault Potion Vial- 35,200% Cavalry Attack, Cavalry Defense, Cavalry Health
Ingredients include a ton of funny colored food:
- Golden Avocado- 1,463% Infantry Defense
- Golden Coconut- 1,463% Infantry Attack
- Golden Ear of Corn- 1,463% Infantry Health
- Violet Avocado- 1,463% Ranged Defense
- Violet Coconut- 1,463% Ranged Attack
- Violet Ear of Corn- 1,463% Ranged Health
- Emerald Avocado- 1,463% Cavalry Defense
- Emerald Coconut- 1,463% Ranged Attack
- Emerald Ear of Corn- 1,463% Ranged Health
Chimera Gear Set and Power Up
Chimera Gear Set is the newest Gear Set for our Wonder Players. This new gear comes with new higher stats for our Wonder players to play around with.
Stats you will find in this gear include:
- Wonder Rally Troop Attack
- Troop Attack Bonus While Occupying the Wonder
- Enemy Troop Health Debuff
- Enemy Troop Attack Debuff
- Wonder Troop Health
- March Speed
This gear also comes with a Set Bonus of 6,000% Enemy Troop Attack Debuff
The following week we also saw Power Up capabilities released for Chimera Gear. Power Ups you are going to see include the following stats:
- 4,000% Troop Attack Bonus while Occupying the Wonder
- 4,000% Wonder Rally Troop Attack Bonus
- 2,000% Enemy Troop Health Debuff
- 2,500% Enemy Troop Armor Debuff
- 2,500% Wonder Troop Health Bonus
New Monster Levels
New Monster Levels were released that affect both Defenders and Wonder Players. We saw our Stone Golem and Tempest have levels increased to 50.
Here are the max stats that come with the release of these new levels.
Level 50 Stone Golem
- 67,500% Empire Defending Attack
- 30,000% Debuff to Enemy Troop Attack
- 85,500% Empire Defending Armor
Level 50 Tempest
- 120,000% Wonder Troop Attack
- 77,000% Wonder Troop Health
- 147,500% Troop Defense
Master Garrison Level 140
Master Garrison levels were also released meaning this building now goes to level 140. When it comes to costs we are seeing similar costs to early levels of this building. From level 130 to 140 you will need the following amount of items.
We covered this release in an update to our, A Review of Dragon Dimension Special Buildings Part 3, article. However, for a quick reference please see the increase you will see in stats from level 130 to level 140.
- March Size 40k
- Rally Capacity 120k
- Troop Defense 86,500%
- Troop Health 28,000%
- Enemy Troop Defense Debuff 108,000%
- Enemy Troop Health Debuff 34,000%
- Empire Assault Attack 94,000%
- Empire Defender Attack 108,000%
- Wonder Rally Troop Attack 84,000%
- Wonder Occupying Troop Attack 84,000%
VIP Level 170
VIP level increases were released with no new special benefits but lots of increases to the stats we were seeing in VIP. Level 170 still uses Super VIP Points.
Draconic Battlemarks Evolution Research
New Battlemark Research is here. This Research gives a plethora of stats and they are beautiful. It is definitely worth checking out the numbers that come with this one.
This research is covered more deeply in our article, A Glance at New Dragon Dimension Part 10.
Lycan Gear and Power Up
Lycan Gear is our newest gear for defenders. This gear comes with similar stats to our older gear but at higher numbers.
The Stats you will find in this gear include:
- Empire Defender Attack
- Empire Defender Health
- Empire Defender Defense
- Stronghold March Speed Debuff
- Enemy Troop Attack Debuff
The Set Bonus for this gear at an immortal level includes 10,000% Empire Defender Attack and 7,000% Empire Defender Health.
Later in the month we also saw the ability to power up this set released. The stats you will find when powering up this gear include:
- 3,500% Empire Defender Attack
- 6,000% Empire Defender Defense
- 2,500% Empire Defender Health
Power Shaman Power Up
This gear set was released in November and now we have the ability to Power it up as well.
The stats gained from powering up this gear include the following:
- 4,000% Enemy Troop Defense Debuff
- 3,500% Empire Assault Attack
- 6,000% Empire Assault Defense
- 2,500% Empire Assault Health
- 1,500% Enemy Troop Health Debuff
Hero IV Steadfast Skills
Hero IV was released in November and the only Hero with no Steadfast Skills. This month we saw that change with this Hero getting some great benefits.
To upgrade the Steadfast levels for this Hero you will need, Hero IV Draconic Steadfast Medal (level 1-50). The Stats associated with this release can be seen in this SS from the blog of this release.
Draconic Expert Blitz Research
More new research and its blitz research. We all know this means that the things you need in order to complete this research will only be available at certain times.
Blitz Research as usual comes with great stats. We have not covered this research in-depth yet but we will later on, for now, see the stats it includes in this image from the blog below.
Lifetime Boost Hall
Lifetime Boost Hall is always a great update to see for traps who love invisible stats. December’s Boost Hall upgrade included stats for Defenders and Debuffs for other players as well. In order to open these boosts, you will need, Maximus Boost Creation Component.
The stats listed for this update in the blog include:
- 75,000% Empire Defender Attack
- 92,0000% Empire Defender Defense
- 50,000% Empire Defender Health
- 46,000% Enemy Troop Attack Debuff
- 58,000% Enemy Troop Defense Debuff
- 27,000% Enemy Troop Health Debuff
We have not seen new banners in a while and this month came with an Update to our banners with Type Stats. These banners are good ones to check out no matter your playstyle.
The New banners can be seen in the image below:
That is it for the newest research in the Dragon Dimension. However, we have a ton of other articles to help you with your strategy!
Jazz up your Dragon Dimension Economy
Be on the lookout for more recaps in the future! However, in the meantime make sure you are prepared to complete some of the new Research we saw in December with this article covering what you need for your Empire’s Research.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
Also be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here