Gladiator Skill Tree Up to Lvl 75 – ACT or DIE Against Your Enemies
Your heart is racing as you stand on the sand looking at the enemy knowing only one of you is allowed to live. They make their move, in a split-second decision… ACT or DIE…
Game of War has now added the Gladiator skill tree.
Update 10/19 (Gladiator Levels Up to 75)
With Gladiator Level now going to 75, we have bigger rally and solo sizes and increased stats available. The attack in this tree is great increasing by 700TTT!
All leads will definitely want these increases in stats. There are defense stats available in this tree as well, however, it is only minimal compared to other sources of defense. I look more at skilling your gladiator tree, costs, and we get to see some of what is burning in this twitch video. Go Check it out!
We also take a look at the known cost of this update!
How it works
Every level of your Gladiator tree can be opened with Gladiator medallions and the amount needed increases per level. Opening up the next level will give you more points for your skill tree. Gladiator is currently maxing out at level 75. How you set up this tree is dependent on what type of player you are.
- Decide how you want to set up your tree
- Attack Players– You want to focus on attack stats, defense debuff, defense annihilation, and troop and trap march size
- Traps and Fillers– You want to focus on defensive stats, attack debuff, and if you’re filling rallies working to skill march sizes
- On the top half of the tree, each area takes 20 skill points to be able to move on to the next and the bottom half takes 40 skill points. Before you start skilling be sure to plan out where you want to go and how you will need to allocate your points in order to have enough.
- Click on the skill and add points until you are able to move to next area or you have maxed the skill
Below you can see an example of a skills tree that is set up for a Rally Lead account.
Below you can see an example of a tree that is set up for a trap or filler account.
Now let’s say that you set up your account and you realize you want to change where your points are or you skilled something wrong. Here’s how you do that:
Press Reset Skills Again!
Repeat the steps above for Skilling!
Now you know how to do it. All that is left is for you to act. Whose blood will be spilt on the Sands today? That all depends on you. Get out there and enjoy this awesome new feature.
Update 9/26 (Gladiator Levels Up to 40)
New Gladiator levels are here! Currently, these levels are shown up to level 30 in the blog. With the last release of gladiator levels, it showed going to level 10 but actually went to level 20 with additional levels after 10, adding more points for your skills. Will this same pattern repeat and max out your Gladiator at Level 40?
These new levels have some awesome boosts at every level! Along with these are new stats including Gladiator Troop Massacre, Gladiator Type Massacre, Gladiator Legion Massacre, Gladiator Trap Massacre, and Gladiator Multi-Kill Bonus! More updates to come as we find out more about these new features!
Level 1 Gladiator
- 4KTT Gladiator Legion Attack
- 20KT Gladiator All Type Defense Debuff
- 225KT Legion Defense
Level 2 Gladiator
- 250KT Gladiator All Type Defense
- 2KTT Gladiator All Type Attack
- 1KTT Gladiator Empire Attack Debuff
Level 3 Gladiator
- 8KT Gladiator Legion Defense Debuff
- 2.5KT Gladiator Troop Defense
- 400TT Gladiator Onslaught Attack
Level 4 Gladiator
- +200B Gladiator Trap March Size
- 400KT Gladiator Defense Annihilation
- 5KTT Gladiator Troop Attack
Level 5 Gladiator
- 8KT Gladiator Troop Defense Debuff
- +100B Gladiator March Size
- +2KTT Gladiator Rally & Wonder Attack Debuff
Level 6 Gladiator
- 6KTT Gladiator Legion Attack
- 28KTT Gladiator Rally & Wonder & Tile Health
- 12KT Gladiator Legion Defense Debuff
Level 7 Gladiator
- 1.5KTT Gladiator Attack Debuff
- 12KT Gladiator Troop Defense Debuff
- 3KTT Gladiator All Type Attack
Level 8 Gladiator
- 600KT Gladiator Defense Annihiliation
- 20KT Gladiator Resolute Defense
- 5KTT Gladiator Rally & Wonder Attack
Level 9 Gladiator
- 35KTT Gladiator Mobile Trap Health
- 2.5MT Gladiator Unstoppable Attack
- +450B Gladiator Trap Rally Size
Level 10 Gladiator
- +500B Gladiator Rally Size
- 42KTT Gladiator Rally & Wonder & Tile Health
- 600 TT Gladiator Onslaught Attack
Level 21 Gladiator
- 100K Gladiator Troop Massacre
- 200MTT Gladiator Troop Attack
- 1.6 MT Gladiator Resolute Defense
Level 22 Gladiator
- 100K Gladiator Type Massacre
- 5MT Gladiator All Type Defense Debuff
- 1.6MT Gladiator Troop Defense
Level 23 Gladiator
- 100K Gladiator Legion Massacre
- 200MTT Gladiator Legion Attack
- 1.6MT Gladiator All Type Defense
Level 24 Gladiator
- 100K Gladiator Trap Massacre
- 5MT Gladiator Legion Defense Debuff
- 1.6MT Gladiator Legion Defense
Level 25 Gladiator
- +150B Gladiator Trap March Size
- 200MTT Gladiator All type Attack
- +50B Gladiator March Size
Level 26 Gladiator
- 120MT Gladiator Defense Annihilation
- 5MT Gladiator Troop Defense Debuff
- 200K Gladiator Extreme Legion Massacre
Level 27 Gladiator
- 600MT Gladiator Unstoppable Attack
- 15MTT Gladiator Onslaught Attack
- 200K Gladiator Extreme Type Massacre
Level 28 Gladiator
- +700B Gladiator Trap Rally Size
- 400KT Quadruple Defense
- 200K Gladiator Extreme Troop Massacre
Level 29 Gladiator
- +1.4T Gladiator Rally Size
- 10BTT Gladiator Rally & Wonder & Trap & Tile Health
- 200K Gladiator Extreme Trap Massacre
Level 30 Gladiator
- 100% Gladiator Multi-Kill Bonus
- 200MTT Gladiator Rally & Wonder Attack
- +150B Gladiator Troop & Trap March Size