Are you strong enough to lead your army, or a smart enough tactician to defend your Stronghold? Every battle has a hero that stands out and rises above the rest. Does your hero have what it takes?
Table of Contents
Spartan Hero (Demigod Hero)
We, of course, cannot discuss Demigods without a new hero with Demigod stats to protect our city. Upon the release of Demigods, we also received the Spartan Hero. This is our hero for everything Demigod.
This article will take a look at hero levels, skilling, and cost of leveling your Spartan Hero. We will also look at uses for old heroes.
Facts about your Spartan Hero:
- Leveling your Spartan to 50 is easy once the hero is unlocked, as it requires only Hero XP
- The Spartan Hero tree resembles the original hero tree from the beginning of the game
- Spartan Hero Tree includes skills for:
- Food Upkeep
- Demigod Combat Stats
- Core High Range Boost
- Demigod Wonder Holding Health
- The Spartan Hero after level 50 requires Spartan Hero Leveling Spears
- The points given for skills are very limited and therefore must be used wisely
Facts about your Valkyrie Hero:
- As with the Spartan hero, no Leveling Hilts are needed until level 50
- The Valkyrie hero is much stronger even at a lower level hero than Spartan hero.
- Valkyrie Hero Tree includes skills for:
- Demigod Combat Stats
- Food Upkeep
- Training Cost Reduction
- Research Cost Reduction
- Crafting Core High Range Boost
- The skill for crafting core high range boosts is only available at Hero 100, but offers an incredible boost of up to 500% to your core stats, duration and crafting luck. For those who enjoy using and crafting cores, and the powerful boosts they give, this is a must have.
- The Valkyrie Hero requires Valkyrie Hero Leveling Spears for levels after 50.
- The costs for leveling up and skill points given mirror the Spartan hero.
Let’s look at Hero levels from each side:
Attack and Wonder
As a lead player, you want your hero to be the highest level possible. Hero levels give great boosts in attack and health.
If your goal is just defense so that you are able to unshield, your hero should definitely be leveled as high as possible. However, many of us old school traps know that there used to be more strategy as to whether or not you level up your hero. We are left wondering if ,with Demigods, some of this strategy will return. For traps, hero level used to be key because if your hero level was too high, leads would not hit.
All of these need to be taken into account when choosing whether or not to level your hero:
- Is the cost of this feature realistic for me?
- Are the stats worth the possible decreased hits due to hero level?
- If I choose not to level up, where else can I get stats that I am missing from hero levels?
Skilling of the Hero Tree
Skilling is no longer as simple as it was with previous heroes. We do not have massive amounts of skill points to allocate wherever we want and it is not cut and dry “start at the bottom and work your way up”. Your points need to be very well-planned.
Things to Consider when Skilling:
- In order to put just one point in the bottom skill, you must use 24 points
- Just because you unlock a box doesn’t mean you can max that skill; you must be a certain hero level to max the skill.
- Points are very limited (below, we will cover hero costs and points)
- Hero Presets do not open until VIP 1305
- Hero Preset items are very rare and difficult to get, which makes using this feature difficult
There are multiple factors to consider when skilling your hero. On the defense and attack side, skilling for attack will be very important. Here at Teamrealtips, we recommend skilling using a setup even the current Emperor, Huckster (73V) uses!
The theory with this skilling setup is that you provide max protection for your traps, which die first and max attack for traps because they are a huge factor. You want your points for trap defense and attack as high as possible and then use any leftover points in a troop attack slot. Attack is currently important for defense players as it allows them to kill more of their Attackers march.
Demigod Combat Skills
Skill Stat 183% 81% 81% 81% 213% 374% 88% 124% 158% 91% 133% 145%
Hero Costs #Teamrealtips Hero Spears Skill Points 51 8000 11 52 14000 12 53 14000 13 54 20000 14 55 34000 15 56 40000 16 57 90000 17 58 120000 18 59 160000 19 60 152000 20 61 200000 21 62 258000 22 63 340000 23 64 1050000 24 65 1594000 25 66 2608000 26 67 4274000 27 68 6996000 28 69 9628000 29 70 3126000 30 71 4862000 31 72 2944000 32 73 3186000 33 74 10390000 34 75 3714000 35 76 Unknown 36 77 6916000 37 78 7628000 38 79 16646000 39 80 8624000 40 81 9378000 41 82 27666000 42 83 15876000 43 84 17626000 44 85 Unknown 45 86 42384000 46 87 Unknown 47 88 24252000 48
Some information is still unknown. If you are able to fill in the blanks let us know!
The Other Heroes
WIth Demigods resetting the game, are all of those other heroes irrelevant? Mostly, but not completely. If you plan on hitting any monsters, your Demigod Hero has no skills for this so using your original hero is best for this function.
Bait traps! Toss your old hero on with old gear and swap that hero! With the expense of gear presets for those who love bait trapping, this brings a whole new level of strategy.
While the Hero Garrison is still in your city there is currently no demigod stats included here. Therefore, this is a feature you do not need to factor.
Equip Your Hero
Now that your trees are skilled, equip your hero with the best gear possible. For a list of the best gear, check out our Gear Guide.
With the massive update, your hero will need to be at the top of his game to survive. Do you have what it takes?