Pinky is getting some love with new upgrades. While it had begun to feel like Pinky had long been forgotten as other dragons went to level 200 and she languished at level 150, she has now not only caught up with our other dragons but surpassed them. You may notice some differences when you open her skill tree and be confused.
Keep reading to find out more about the changes that Pinky is undergoing and how it impacts you as a player.
The Details- Enter the Dragon’s Den
Our Dragon’s Den is ever-evolving with more and more upgrades to our Dragon. Today, when we enter our Dragon’s Den, the interior looks much different than it did when the Dragon Dimension first started. Currently, what you will see when entering your Dragon’s Den includes:
- Legacy Dragon aka Pinky (NEW!: Max Level 250)
- Inferno Dragon (Max Level 200)
- Hydro Dragon (Max Level 200)
- Terra Dragon (Max Level 200)
The Legacy Dragon
Dragon levels that go beyond 150 for Pinky can be referred to as Legacy Dragon. The first skill node you see on new dragon levels is the “legacy” node. Even before you have leveled pinky beyond 150 you are able to skill this node.
The Legacy Skill encapsulates all of the relevant stats before 150. The node has this description:
“This skill consolidates all economic bonuses of this Dragon’s former economic skills into one. It also excludes specific combat bonuses that are no longer applicable to this Dragon, and replaces them with combat bonuses that are applicable.”
Basically, this is telling you not to freak out. You are still receiving all the bonuses you need from Pinky; they have just all been consolidated into the Dragon Legacy Skill. It is important that this node remains skilled as it will also contain combat stats (remember how important Pinky’s reborn skill was).
In addition, the relevant combat skills have actually been increased so that Pinky is more competitive with the other Dragons.
Legacy Dragon Cost
Currently, the Legacy Dragon is now going to level 250. To level up Pinky you will need Dragon Level Up Crystals. There are two sets of crystals we will be looking at:
- Dragon Level Up Crystal (Level 151-200)
- Dragon Level Up Crystal (Level 201-250)
We have begun collecting Legacy Dragon Costs. However, we are still missing many. Please help us with costs as you are able to do so.
First up we are going to cover the skills offered by your Legacy Dragon for Levels 150 to 200. These levels begin Pinky’s Journey into the world of the big kid Dragons. Pinky is going to be your siege Dragon.
With pinky having siege stats and a siege synergy this has spurred a lot of conversation surrounding whether or not siege is going to become viable for more than barbarian fortresses. This remains to be seen but it will be fun to test.
This is the first updated dragon we have seen with defender stats which is nice to see. Dragon Guard is going to be stats that are purely for defenders.
- Dragon Guard: Defensive Talon- Empire Defending Troop Attack (Max: 272,300%)
- Dragon Guard: Dragon Onslaught- Empire Defending Troop Defense (Max: 336,000%)
- Dragon Guard: Dragon Strength- Empire Defending Troop Health (Max: 182,300%)
These are going to be your Type stats for Pinky. These stats are going to be great for attackers, defenders, and Wonder players.
- Dragon Heart: Type Attack (Max: 142,000%)
- Dragon Heart: Type Defense (Max: 175,000%)
- Dragon Heart: Type Health (Max: 95,000%)
These are your Attacker specific stats. These stats will only be applicable when attacking other empires.
- Dragon Aggression: Empire Assault Attack (Max: 272,300%)
- Dragon Aggression: Empire Assault Defense (Max: 336,000%)
- Dragon Aggression: Empire Assault Health (Max: 182,300%)
These are going to be your general troop stats. These players at this point are mostly applicable for Wonder players and attackers. Most defenders are so debuffed when it comes to these stats that they will not help much.
- Dragon Triumph: Troop Attack (Max: 121,700%)
- Dragon Triumph: Troop Defense (Max: 149,300%)
- Dragon Triumph: Troop Health (Max: 82,000%)
Dragon Glory is where we are starting to see Siege stats come into play for this dragon. These are the stats that we have been watching for a while as they have increased more and more.
- Dragon Glory: Siege Attack (Max: 189,000%)
- Dragon Glory: Siege Defense (Max: 232,500%)
- Dragon Glory: Siege Health (Max: 126,000%)
Dragon Havoc Skills are going to be our Wonder-only skills. These skills are great for players who want to play at the Wonder.
- Dragon Havoc: Wonder Rally Troop Attack (Max: 271,700%)
- Dragon Havoc: Wonder Defender Troop Attack (Max: 271,700%)
- Dragon Havoc: Wonder Troop Health (Max: 121,700%)
Dragon Carnage Skills are going to have a mix of skills. These skills are going to be good to some degree for various players.
- Dragon Carnage Attack Debuff (Max: 99,200%)
- Dragon Carnage: Siege Battlemark Attack (Max: 213,000%)
- Dragon Carnage: Ultimate Dragon Growth (Max: 400,00)
The Awakened Dragon Level 201-250
All of the skills under the Awakened Dragon are known as Dragon Awakening Skills. However, they can still be separated into different sets of skills as well.
These skills are going to be your Dragon-specific skills. We originally saw these skills in our Infantry, Hydro, and Terra Dragons with the latest release of new levels.
- Dragon Awakening: Defensive Talon (Max: 394,000%) (Defense)
- Dragon Awakening: Dragon Onslaught (Max: 486,000%) (Attack)
- Dragon Awakening: Dragon Strength (Max: 264,000%) (Health)
These skills are going to include your type stats. These stats are great for every type of player.
- Dragon Awakening: Type Attack (Max: 263,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Type Defense (Max: 324,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Type Health (Max: 176,000%)
These skills are going to be for our Attackers. These will only apply when attacking other empires.
- Dragon Awakening: Empire Assault Attack (Max: 394,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Empire Assault Defense (Max: 486,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Empire Assault Health (Max: 264,000%)
General Combat Stats
These stats work for every type of player. However, as mentioned above because so many defenders are so debuffed, as of recent, it has mostly been attackers and Wonder players who focus on these stats.
- Dragon Awakening: Troop Attack (Max: 175,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Troop Defense (Max: 216,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Troop Health (Max: 117,000%)
Again these new dragon levels for Pinky are giving more Siege Stats.
- Dragon Awakening: Siege Attack (Max: 394,500%)
- Dragon Awakening: Siege Defense (Max: 486,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Siege Health (Max: 264,000%)
These stats are going to apply to only our Wonder players.
- Dragon Awakening: Wonder Rally Troop Attack (Max: 394,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Wonder Defender Troop Attack (Max 394,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Wonder Troop Health (Max: 176,000%)
The final three stats are going to be similar to what we see at the end of all of our Dragon Skill Trees. A mixture of stats that will work for various players.
- Dragon Awakening: Attack Debuff (Max: 140,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Siege Battlemark Attack (Max: 591,000%)
- Dragon Awakening: Ultimate Dragon Growth (Max: 500,000)
Looking for more great content to read? We have hundreds of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Now that you have the basics of the Inferno Dragon beyond 100 Down, make sure you go back and read up on our other Dragons and their previous levels.
The Reborn Dragon was our original Dragon released and we take a closer look at it in the following articles.
How To Train your Dragon Dimension Dragon– This article covers the initial 50 levels of your Dragon Dimension Dragon.
How to Train your Dragon Dimension Dragon 2– This article takes a closer look at levels up to 100 of your Dragon Dimension Dragon.
How to Train your Reborn Dragon– This article looks at your first Dragon even closer at levels beyond 100.
Looking for more information about your Inferno Dragon including costs, Synergy, and more? Check out our previous articles on the Inferno Dragon!
After the Inferno Dragon, we saw the Hydro Dragon join the family with a Ranged Focus.
The Terra Dragon was the final Dragon to join us to complete the troop combat circle with a Cavalry Focus.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Also, be sure to join our community on the Line App for more on-the-go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room