Every day we log into the Dragon War Dimension and we have Events laid out before us. These give us the opportunity to earn rewards and prizes that can keep us moving forward in the game. Part of playing wisely and spending wisely involves knowing how to optimize these Events. It is tempting to just spend what we have and level up as quickly as possible without worrying about Events, however, doing that will lead to the need to spend more over time. Today we will spend some time talking about what different Events we will encounter, timing, and how to optimize them.
Plan your Events
Part of being able to optimize the Events you will encounter is knowing when you will encounter them. If you pay attention the Events are on a schedule and very predictable. The big Events such as kill Events, Raid Boss, Super Wonder, Fortress Wars, and such are not as predictable however, we can still plan for them.
Planning for Big Events
Every week we receive a weekly agenda in the Blog. This agenda will help us plan for the week ahead. I will post one here from this past week as an example.
Every week I know I will be able to see this blog and start planning out my week. I know that Alliance Assemble will be a training event, so I will plan to do any training I have during this and that Days of War will include KvK and Barbarian Fortresses.
To prepare for this I am going to get my base ready to take hits and train some troops to hit the Barbarian fortresses with.
If I see an event with monster kill then I am going to set my Heros to start gaining energy to hit Monsters so that by the time Wednesday or Saturday rolls around all three have full energy bars (more tips on this later).
If it is something such as NightThrill which has Flash Bang Events attached to it and part of those include opening Alliance Gifts so the day of the Event I will stop opening gifts to ensure I have some for the Flash Events.
If I am unable to take hits on my base at that time then I will prioritize Monster Events overkill Events.
Planning for Weekly Events
Typically, you can count on there being a Training Event at the end of the week that runs right up to the Saturday Event starting. This gives the opportunity to train troops with Events. I typically save the majority of my training for these Events and only train outside these if I am preparing for a Kill Event and need more troops. The benefit to training with Training Events is that you earn speed-ups that help to replace the ones you are using to hit the Event and can help you train more troops then you would have originally been able to. Typically, I do not try to place in these Events but only train enough to hit the Event and then come back for the next rotation to train more.
Planning for Daily Events
On a daily basis, we have Daily Events that are on a predictable schedule if you take the time to watch. Leveling things like Dragons, VIP, Buildings, and Heroes can be very valuable for tons of players. Not only do they provide things such as Development Center components but they also provide Loyalty, Speedups, and more valuable items such as blueprints or research mats. Paying attention to the prizes and leveling just enough to hit the third tier will keep you going so that you can continue boosting your base.
To help you be able to better optimize your Base and the Events we have created timetables showing the timing of events. The information on these were community gathered. Many thanks to those who helped track this information Bad Santa and World Wond3r.
Quick Tips for Events
Game of War Realtips is here with some quick tips to help you optimize your Events and keep growing and building using the rewards from these.
- If you are on a limited budget (or even if you are not) do not use all of your resources, energy, etc trying to place. Often being able to complete the Event more than once is more valuable than placing. Use just enough to hit the Event and then wait for it to cycle around again.
- The bigger Events such as KvK, Super Wonder, Fortress Wars, Night Thrills will have rotating Events, do as many of these as possible to keep building up your “stockpile.” While many of these events will have a bigger Event associated with them and it is tempting to get on and get this Event done as quickly as possible unless you are trying to place it is more cost-effective to do just enough to hit the current rotating Event and then wait for the next one.
- Training Events are valuable! I cannot stress enough how much it will help you to do these Events at the end of the week, especially if you are still working on your Dreaded shield Gear set and are running low on speed-ups. If you are going to train you might as well be rewarded for it and save some money by getting back some of the resources and speed-ups you are putting into the Event.
- Select Events will also help with building up the amount of loyalty you have. Loyalty is very valuable in-game so building up a stockpile is essential whether you use it for shields, ports, or Monster Energy. We will discuss Loyalty more in a moment.
- Monster Events are more valuable than they feel, especially those that are associated with bigger Events. If you know one is coming to make sure that your Hero is in Monster Gear and building up Energy. If it is not your Com with Carry-over then make sure you do not change out of your Monster Gear before you use the Energy or you will lose the Energy that goes over your new Energy Cap. If you are planning to Level up your Hero be sure to do that during Hero Events during Monster Events in Monster Gear. This will max out your Energy Bar so make sure that you only go up one level at a time unless you are leveling your Hero with Carryover.
The Search for Loyalty
Loyalty is something that is very important in-game to many players. While we are able to get Loyalty from Alliance Quests often the amount is small and barely keeps us going. In order to really optimize your loyalty, you have to optimize your events. Currently, the two best places to get loyalty in-game are Hero Events and Black Market Dungeon Events. Having a loyalty doubler and the Economy Research Loyalty boost is helpful as well in making your Loyalty go even further.
We hear about a lot of players struggling to get loyalty and we have some tips and tricks to make your Hero XP go further and to help you when your Hero Level is stuck due to not having enough Tokens to level up.
Quick Tips to Help you on your Quest for more Loyalty
- The Black Market Dungeon Events give 10x 10,000 Loyalty for the First Tier. This requires 10 hits. I often will do enough to get to just this level and then stop. However, be cautious, there are two Black Market Dungeon Events one requires only three hits to complete it and does give 1 x 10,000 Loyalty at the second tier. However, the Event that requires more is the one that gives a larger amount of Loyalty at the first tier.
- Need more Black Market Dungeon Ammo? Remember you are able to earn this by completing Monster Events.
- Hero Events require 15 million XP to complete the third tier. At the Third Tier, you will receive 5 x 10,000 Loyalty. Two Hero Events a day with a Loyalty doubler will buy you a 24hr shield on a daily basis.
- Need more Hero XP? You can earn this from multiple Events as well as tokens. In addition, you can use Daily Missions, Manufacturing, and other things such as Construction and Research to earn Hero XP even when your Hero is “stuck” because of not having tokens. Bonus: Hit Monsters during Hero Events to gain Hero XP or Dead bases to gain Hero XP when your Hero is “stuck.”
- Adding just enough XP to hit the Event will keep you going longer and help with building up a good loyalty store. Hero Events also will earn you Monster Energy to help you with Monster Events that are associated with Daily Events or the big ones (this is what I prefer to save mine for) that are associated with Bigger weekly Events.
- Select Events throughout the week will also give loyalty. Make sure you pay attention to these, however, the two listed above will be your biggest source of Loyalty.
That is it for the newest research in the Dragon Dimension. However, we have a ton of other articles to help you with your strategy!
Playing the Dragon Dimension on a Budget
No one wants to go broke playing a game! We have some tips to help you be able to play the Dragon Dimension on a Budget!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
Also be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here