Come one, Come all, and DO NOT forget to bring your Dragons. You are in for the ride of your life with amazing prizes to come. For the first time ever we have a Player Appreciation week on the horizon with events, free packs, and amazing prizes. We want to keep you in the know this week as things evolve and so we will be updating this guide for the dragon dimension as we battle our way to the top whether it be raid bosses or kill events this week is bound to be fun!
With Machine Zone recently being acquired by Applovin we have all been watching to see what happens and this week we received a message for the first time from the CEO, AdamForoughi. In this message, he introduced Player Appreciation week and some coming changes to our community.
Player Appreciation Week Continues!
Happy Monday All. Cin here with a quick update on Player Appreciation week. There have been lots of questions about the Community event that is currently happening. Quick Facts you need to know:
- MILESTONE 1 HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!!!!
- Updates to the scoring are being posted to the blog so keep an eye out for new blogs showing our progress.
- This is a community event, not an Alliance Event. This means that the score from every player in the game will be added into the pot from both Demi and Dragon.
Now for the fun stuff!! This week’s events to continue the fun,have been posted in our weekly Scrolls of Fortune. Check out what we have to look forward to this week as the event progresses:
- ALL WEEEK- Paws and Furrious Meta Check out more information on this below
- Wednesday- Be Battle ready for some KvK
- Saturday- Be Battle ready again for some a KvK Finale
- Sunday- The week will be wrapped up with a Raid Boss Finale
Keep on plugging away to earn as many prizes as possible this week!!!!
Player Appreciation Week
So what is Player Appreciation week? Well, let’s take a closer look at the message from Adam and break down some of the components we will be seeing this week. Since the acquisition of Machine Zone, Applovin has been working to get to know who the players are and what our community needs. In his letter to the community, Adam addressed three key points to kick the week off.
Key Point One: Product Stability
It is important that we know that they are working on fixing the issues coming up. While we may not always have an immediate fix they are working to be sure that there are fewer bugs and the game is enjoyable for our community. Which we all want to have fun so this is great to know.
Key Point Two: Listening to Players
We all want to feel heard and be heard. When we have a thought we want to know that it has been listened to. Applovin is working to listen to the players and they have started a new program called Player Connect. The purpose of this program is to be able to listen to and hear players and their concerns.
Key Point Three: Player Appreciation Week
This is where it gets good! Not only will we be having contests and activities galore this week but there will also be tons of prizes including a free pack once we reach 5 million points as a community. Also, they will have contests on their social media channels.
**Within 24 Hours every player will receive a Player Appreciation Gift in their in-game mail. This gift is loaded with goodies so be on the lookout for it!!**
Now let’s jump into the fun stuff. Events!! These events are going to be going all week so make sure you keep logging in and keep playing to get as much out of these as possible.
Player Appreciation Daily Login
This event will be going on for 10 days. Log in and collect a token from Athena’s Gifts to earn points towards this event. Every day you log in you will receive prizes that include things such as RSS, Black Market Tokens, Instant Heals, Gold, Loyalty, Synergy, Speed ups, and other boosts for your account. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOGIN AND COLLECT YOUR DAILY TOKEN!!!
The Paws and the Furr-ious
This event will also be going for 10 days. For this event, we are going to be collecting Gold and Silver Paws and Furr-ious Tokens. Silver Tokens will be available in the following rotating events:
- Time To Go Mutts- For this event, you can scout and open extravaganza Gold Tier Alliance Gifts. So when opening gifts be sure to not hit open all so you have gifts to open for these events!!!
- Labracadabrador- In Game of War sometimes we experience defeat, for this event you must lose in order to win. Lose troops, lose in combat, or dismiss troops and earn prizes.
- Itty Bitty Kitty Committee- For this event, it’s all about quests! Complete Daily, Alliance, and VIP quests to earn your way in this event.
- I Still Have All 9 Lives- This is all about your Heroes for this capture and executing Heroes to earn your way to victory.
- Don’t Bark Up the Wrong Tree- Train Troops, training is important and it is great when we can be rewarded for doing it. Train Troops to earn prizes for this event.
- Furmidable Opponent- Monsters need killing and we might as well get prizes for doing that killing. Hit and kill monsters in order to complete this event.
- Me-Ow- This event brings one of our favorite things, killing those troops you just trained! For this event hospitalize and kill troops and traps to earn your victory.
Do not forget that all of these events go towards the bigger event so make sure you are logging in and completing them to earn as many prizes as possible. Also!! Gold Tokens can be earned by earning top spots in the leaderboards for these events and these tokens are worth even more points!
The Community Event
The Community event brings even more fabulous prizes! As a community our goal is to gather Community Tokens, these can be found in events such as the Raid Boss Event and the Paws and the Furr-ious Event. Keep an eye on events so you know which ones offer these. At 5 million points every player will be getting a free pack! With more rewards on the horizon make sure we are all working together to achieve these goals! In addition, be watching blog updates to continue seeing our progress as a community.
The Eternal Phoenix
The Eternal Phoenix is the event kicking off the fun in the Dragon Dimension. Log in and complete this event as often as possible for Community tokens, Hero Energy, Black Market Tokens, RSS, and more!
Saturday- Fortress Wars
Fortress Wars is coming up so we will wait and see what prizes are in store for us during Fortress Wars. However, make sure you are preparing for the battle ahead to get the most out of the rewards that will be offered by this event.
Sunday- The Raid Boss… Again
Keep your Heroes ready for more monster adventures as we have another Raid Boss coming on Sunday!!! This Raid boss is sure to be similar to our current one which means we have more tokens heading our way.
Keep your eyes peeled and your Empire Battle ready as the week progresses and be ready to claim as many prizes as possible!! We are in for some fun and some great gifts!
Throughout the week we will be keeping you updated as things progress. However, in the meantime make sure you are ready for battle by checking out some of our other articles.
The How to Build Your Stats Series
We are constantly working to keep this series updated so pardon our dust if it is a little out of date! However, get the basics no matter what style you play in these articles!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as Game of War continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
Also be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here