The Terra Dragon has joined the ranks of Dragons going to level 100. In the Dragon War Dimension we know what this means, we will likely soon see a synergy boost for our Terra Dragons. This means that you want to be sure that you are leveling and skilling your Terra Dragon to the best of your abilities for Wonder, Defense, and Attack. In certain situations, it can make all the difference in the outcome of battles that lie ahead.
Our Dragon’s Station is continuing to evolve as the game progresses. We are now up to 4 Dragons all with their own level cap. Our Terra Dragon has finally caught up and now caps at level 100. When entering your Dragon’s Den you will currently see:
- The Reborn Dragon (Max Level 150)
- The Inferno Dragon (Max Level 100)
- The Hydro Dragon (Max Level 100)
- The Terra Dragon (Max Level 50)
We are familiar with the Terra Dragon and it’s lower level benefits and stats. However, today let’s take a look at the increased skills and recommendations for skilling for every player type.
Once again all of the stats are divided into their own groupings and we will cover each of these and what the stats actually do.
These are skills that will impact your Dragon in some way.
- Dragon Spark: Regenerative Talon (Max: 1,000%)- This skill will help your Dragon heal faster and recover its HP
- Dragon Spark: Terra Dragon Aggression (Max: 100,000)- This Skill will grow your Dragon’s HP bar.
- Dragon Spark: Dragon Speed (Max: 600%)- This skill will give your Dragon a faster march
These are going to be your Type Stats that will work to strengthen your Infantry, Cavalry, and Ranged Stats.
- Dragon Essence: Type Attack (Max: 20,000%)
- Dragon Essence: Type Defense (Max: 38,000%)
- Dragon Essence: Type Health (Max: 20,000%)
These are going to be your Empire Assault Stats. These stats will only be effective when attacking the Empire of another player.
- Dragon Annihilation: Empire Assault Attack (Max: 55,000%)
- Dragon Annihilation: Empire Assault Defense (Max: 60,000%)
- Dragon Annihilation: Empire Assault Health (Max: 40,000%)
These will be your Troop Stats that will be effective in multiple scenarios.
- Dragon Heart: Troop Attack (Max: 40,000%)
- Dragon Heart: Troop Defense (Max: 46,000%)
- Dragon Heart: Troop Health (Max: 35,000%)
These stats are where our Inferno Dragon continues to have a Cavalry specialization. These will really boost your Cavalry stats.
- Dragon Pride: Cavalry Attack (Max: 30,000)
- Dragon Pride: Cavalry Defense (Max: 38,000%)
- Dragon Pride: Cavalry Health (Max: 28,000%)
Your Dragon Havoc Skills are going to have a Wonder focus. These stats will only apply in Wonder Scenarios.
- Dragon Havoc: Wonder Rally Troop Attack (Max: 44,000%)
- Dragon Havoc: Wonder Defender Troop Attack (Max: 44,000%)
- Dragon Havoc: Wonder Troop Health (Max: 30,000%)
The Dragon Eradication Skills are a bit of a mixed bag with stats that will help in a couple of areas. The unique thing about this section of skills is that this is the first time that we have seen any debuffs given by the Terra Dragon.
- Dragon Eradication: Attack Debuff (Max: 58,000%)
- Dragon Eradication: Cavalry Attack and Cavalry Attack on Battle Marked Target (Max: 20,000%)
- Dragon Eradication: Ultimate Terra Dragon Growth (Max: 200,000) – This skill once again increases the HP bar on your Dragon.
Based on previous costs we believe that Hydro Costs Levels 51 to 100 will continue to echo those of Dragons before them.
**These numbers are community gathered. Please let us know if you are able to help fill in any blanks and we will update costs as we are able to do so. In addition, please let us know if any numbers are inaccurate and we will update them.
When we look at new Terra levels we will see the same stat increases as the Inferno and the Hydro. With the difference being the fact that base levels on the Terra were slightly higher than the Inferno or Hydro. Base Terra level differences we saw were as follows.
- The Terra Dragon has slightly higher Type Stats (with Attack and Defense only) than the Inferno or Hydro Dragon
- The Terra Dragon has slightly higher Overall Troop stats (Dragon Courage) than the Inferno or Hydro Dragon
- The Terra Dragon has slightly higher Empire Assault Stats (Dragon Destruction) than the Inferno or Hydro Dragon.
We will continue to see slightly higher stats in these areas if you are able to max skill the new and old levels. This is where the extra skill points will really be a huge advantage.
New Terra Levels for Defenders
New Terra Levels are going to continue to strengthen type stats for defenders. When we look at new Terra levels for defenders we again want to look at what stats to prioritize when skilling. Remember that all of your Dragons when at home will help to defend your Base. While new Dragons have limited stats for Defenders they are still very effective in helping make our defense stronger so knowing what to focus on for skills is essential.
Skill Focus for Defenders
- Dragon Essence Skills
- Dragon Pride Skills
- Dragon Eradication (Attack Debuff and Ranged Attack)
New Terra Levels for Attackers
Next up we are going to look at new Terra levels for Attackers. There are more stats to focus on as an attacker. We will see your Terra taking an edge in strength as it achieves higher levels. We have not yet tested higher levels of the Terra however, it will likely perform similarly to the higher level Inferno and Hydro. We also now have a Synergy Boost for our Terra Dragon!
Skill Focus for Attackers
The Skill priority focus for attackers will look like this:
- Dragon Annihilation
- Dragon Essence
- Dragon Pride
- Dragon Eradication
- Dragon Heart
New Terra Levels for Wonder Players
Finally, last but not least let’s take a look at new Terra Levels for Wonder Players. For this player type, we are going to see increased stats as well to help in Wonder Play.
Skill Focus for Wonder Players
- Dragon Havoc
- Dragon Essence
- Dragon Pride
- Dragon Eradication
- Dragon Heart
MSHQ Tips for Skilling the new Dragon Levels
We have looked at the stats provided and who they help. We have looked at the impact of new Dragon levels for attackers. Now let’s talk about the strategy behind how to skill. This applies no matter what type of player you are.
- Skill all the way down as low as you can on the skill tree using minimal points.
- Starting from the bottom of the skills tree fill the skills that you are focusing on until you cannot anymore and work your way up.
The reason we skill this way is we want to be sure we are putting our skill points in the boxes that will give us the most bang for our buck. The skills at the bottom tree are going to have higher stats and so you want to be sure you fill those boxes first.
Looking for more great content to read? We have 100s of helpful guides to help you on your way as you build up and prepare to engage in War. Now that you have had the chance to read up on our Terra Dragon be sure to take the chance to brush up on your Inferno and Hydro Dragon and the stats offered by those two.
The Reborn Dragon was our original Dragon released and we take a closer look at it in the following articles.
How To Train your Dragon Dimension Dragon– This article covers the initial 50 levels of your Dragon Dimension Dragon.
How to Train your Dragon Dimension Dragon 2– This article takes a closer look at levels up to 100 of your Dragon Dimension Dragon.
How to Train your Reborn Dragon– This article looks at your first Dragon even closer at levels beyond 100.
Looking for more information about your Inferno Dragon including costs, Synergy, and more? Check out our previous two articles on the Inferno Dragon!
After the Inferno Dragon, we saw the Hydro Dragon join the family with a Ranged Focus.
The Terra Dragon was the final Dragon to join us to complete the troop combat circle with a Cavalry Focus.
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Realtip Team as the Dragon Dimension continues to evolve.
Click here to sign up for email alerts when the new guides are posted
Also be sure to join our community on Line, Facebook, and Discord for more on the go tips!
Line: Add thatcinder and request an invite to the Game of War Realtips room
Discord: click here
Facebook: click here